To create a security code for adaware antivirus, proceed through the steps listed below:
1. On the left navigation menu, select the App Management option.
2. In the App Management dialog, click the slider to enable the Security Pin feature.
3. With the message box displayed, enter your four digit pin number, and click the Save button.
4. In the Set Your Retrieval Email dialog that appears, enter your email address to help retrieving your pin if you forget it or use the wrong one. Click the Save button.
5. With the confirmation message box, click the Close button. The Security PIN feature is now enabled.
Now when you have the Security Pin enabled, you will be asked to enter it every time you try to manage adaware antivirus settings. Just enter your 4-digit code and click the Submit button.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FORGET YOUR PIN
If you forgot your pin number, with the message box displayed, click the Retrieval PIN link.
Your 4 digit pin will be sent to the email address you have indicated as a retrieval one. If you cannot find it in your Inbox, please check your Spam and Junk folders.
The retrieval email contains 4 digit pin presented as pictures. Make sure the Show Pictures feature is enabled in your email client. Please remember the digits and type them to the corresponding fields in the message box.
CUSTOMIZE SECURITY PIN
To customize your Security Pin settings, proceed through the steps listed below:
1. To change your security code, with the App Management dialog, in the Security Pin block, click Change your security code and enter your new 4-digit pin. Once you are done, click the Submit button. Your security code is now changed. Click the Close link to close the window.
2. To change your retrieval email address, in the Security pin retrieval email block, click the Change your retrieval email address link.
3. In the Change Retrieval Email window that appears, type your new email address and click Save.
4. With the confirmation message box, click the Close button. Your retrieval email address is now changed.