I've been using Ad-aware since Ad-aware 2007 v184.108.40.206 but suddenly I started having a BIG problem.
I updated my ad-aware 2007 def(inition)s and it worked fine. It worked even after I rebooted program. But when I rebooted it again there was the following error message:
(that winsnap commercial got there cos my "print screen" button didn't work so I downloaded that program, which is chargeable so there's the commercial blocking the picture )
"Corrupt definition file"? Heh, how can it corrupt itself when I restart the program? The same thing just keeps coming. Upgrading to Ad-aware 2008 didn't work. Well I think it's obvious cos the def file is corrupted, not the main program.
- reinstalling doesn't work (Full -> with regedit, control panel, manually)
- upgrading from 2007 to 2008 doesn't work
- I reinstalled the aawdef but it didn't work
- I downloaded the (aaw)def file through lavasoft.com but it didn't help
- need any more information?
Please sign in to leave a comment.