The Email Breach Scanner tool allows you to check if your personal information has been compromised in a data breach. A data breach can occur in a variety of different ways, including hacking, phishing, malware, and insecure data storage.
Adaware Privacy Free allows you to scan 1 email per day. With Adaware Privacy Plus you can use the email breach scanner without any limitations.
If you want to purchase Adaware Privacy Plus, you can click here.
- Open the My Protection section.
- Click Email Breach Scanner.
- Enter the email you want to check for breaches and click on the Scan Now button.
- After the scan is complete, you will see the number of breaches detected.
- Click on the Add Email button if you want to check another email.
- Click on the View Results button on each email to see the details of the breaches.
- You will see a list of the websites and dates of the data breaches.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon next to each of the websites to see the details of the breach.
- If you want to remove the email, click on the cog icon next to it and choose Delete.
- Click Delete to confirm.